Company Expense,
December 2014

Company Expense was the result of a week long design challenge. The assignment was to create a low fidelity prototype of an application that assisted employees keeping track of expenses while traveling. I began by fleshing out three personas that epitomized different possible users. Then I did a mini competitive analysis by looking into existing products that already existed in this space. From this initial research I came up with three design principles:


I used these principles and my initial research to ideate and create a low fidelity wireframe of key screens in Balsamiq.

Ideation

Wireframes